Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Dream, Different Night .


i had another dream about leaving last night. This one was definitely the most strange, and whimsical. It was so unreal and in my dream i knew i was dreaming. That is weird. I've never had that happen before. But anyway, I had a dream i moved to Chicago with my sister. I was sittin in the top of the sears tower holding on to this giant saucer type thing...next thing i know the sears tower starts spinning and the windows bust out of the sears tower and sucks me out of it (but i'm still holding on to the saucer) and i'm flying all over Chicago on this giant saucer. I touch down by the adler planetarium and my sister and her friend (some girl i've never seen) are standing there, and she says she wants to go shopping. I tell her i'm to broke to shop and that i have no money. I take out my yellow wallet && next thing i know my wallet starts filling up w/ all these $50's and $20's. And we go shopping. But then for some reason, Breezy (my sister) says that we have to leave. So we pack a bag and go to the airport, but a big cloud sets over the city and we can't leave. And we have to stay. DREAM OVER. Now i have no idea what that means actually. And i'm not going to even try to decipher it, but i feel like every part of me wants to leave VA. Is there really any point in trying to fight it?