Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hobby Search !


Sooo lately, i've been in a funk. I have WAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands. && while i LOVE blogging, i need a new hobby. I really want two though. I am in the process of finding 2 jobs for the summer (if i'm lucky, i'm just greedy like that) if i ever want to acheive my goal of having an apartment by august ! Soooooo, i've realized that the funk in my life has come from extreme boredom. Which i brought upon myself, and as i slam against rock bottom, it's time for a resurrection! I don't know exactly what hobby to get into but what do you think i should take up? I LOVE music, writing, art, the outdoors (long as i dont see too many bugs), water, people, anything house related. So here is a list of the things that i want to maybe get into :

- guitar lessons
- kickboxing
- painting (rooms, not like paintings)
- volunteering @ Children's Museum/or SPCA
- photography
- baking


Soooo what do you all think ?? That's all i have so far, but if you know about an interesting hobby that i didn't mention, feel free to add to the list. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated !



1 comment:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

i think thats cool. besides blogging i just like to make stuff. its refreshing.