Monday, February 9, 2009

blog surfing .

Today i was bored. My cousin left the title to a blogspot on a sheet of paper next to my laptop. I didn't know who the author of the blog was, or what the blog would even be about but the blog is entitled "About Something Real" . Seems interesting enough. So i visit the blog, and i don't know who dude is but his blog is AMAZING . He gives insights into a man's thoughts and it's beautiful. I don't know who he is but two of his poems had me crying. It amazes me how men and women fail to understand each other 99% of the time, but our feelings about things run practically parallel. We just go about it differently, and that's where the confusion comes in. One quote in particular really touched me, it said: "it's a shame, when Love leaves the heart, Life leaves the man." This goes for me as well. Heartbreak, not just from intimate relationships, but from friendships, parents, lies, betrayal, rejection all caused me to be a little cold hearted. I'm starting to find myself again, renewing myself from my sudden identity crisis that i have suffered for the last couple of years, and it feels so good to find myself again. It really felt like love left me. I didn't want to love, i was scared to love, my heart had really grown cold. I had convinced myself that love = pain, and i didn't want to feel the pain anymore, my heart had grown brick. Now my heart is back to the place it once was, the stone has been shattered and i'm ready to love again. I'm ready to fight for what i want, and i'm ready to open my heart. I've known death. I've never physically died, but my emotions were killed. I was in a state of purgatory, no heaven, no hell just waiting. It was like i was unattached to the world. Now i find myself fighting for a place in heaven && I'm alive again.

No comments: