Thursday, February 26, 2009

fat ass .


i'm hungry as shit right now && i would love some chicken enchiladas w/ rice && beans served up by Pablo who doesn't speak very good english but has a cute accent . && then he'll bring me a shirley temple with 3 cherries and life would be good. Oh shit wait, i'm 21 which means i can have a margarita this time ; but can i still have the 3 cherries por favor? Gracias Pablo, Gracias . It's making me think of La Fuentes, which is one of my favorite restaurants ever (cause they sell this shrimp soup that tastes like 'sex on a spoon' lol) or Seesta's which i love just as much. && my favorite waiter Ulysses who used to give me free rice and beans cause they really didn't come with the combo plate && i used to always get the #7 i think, or was it #8. And I love Conejito's too cause they have a blinking sign, and they serve their food up on paper plates w/ plastic utensils && paper napkins && there's only 4 tables in that bitch, cause the bar takes up the whole damn restaurant . That is also where i met Desmond Mason when he played for the Milwaukee Bucks && he was my favorite player on the team, even more then Michael Redd even tho my step dad didn't understand why cause Michael Redd was clearly a better player, but Desmond in my opinion was underrated. && Desmond gave me hug and held conversation and was mad down to earth && so was his wife even tho i secretly hated her at first . && i was hype cause my stepdad let me drive his brand new acura that night, cause i was 16 && working on getting my license. Lol . && these memories all came from me being hungry as shit. Aside from being totally random ; i'm not even hungry anymore...

No comments: