Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweaty Black Rose Queen .

My boy Don Jon wrote this ... i loved it so i wanted to post it for all of u as well :)




To my brown skinned, wide eyed, Diamond in the rough—
Make a skinny brotha wanna act all tough, and poke out his chest
Walk around like “BOOM GIRL! HOW YOU LOVE DEM PECKS?”

See Black sistuh, theres so much I can learn from you:
I’m about to submit an application to your souls' University:
And after a few, undecided semesters, I wanna declare LOVE as my major.
And graduate Magna Cum Laude from that mothaf*cka!
I’ll walk the front lawn of the University in the nude chanting its alma mater:
“Sweaty Black Rose Queen, i gotta have it. Yes, Sweaty black rose queen i gotta have it”
*(Which of course will be written by me! It'll have a gospel feel to it)

Woman, I Wanna see what you see, hear what you hear, FEEL what you FEEEEEEEL!

*(Stress the “FEEEEEEEL” part because if I was performing this live, my voice would get extraordinarily high pitch - and I’d go “Feee-eeeel” and the ladies in the audience would be like ‘ooh Don Jon, you so sensually sensitive’, then the bongo player would pick up the rhythm again)

So woman, hold my strong ashy hands, the gesture alone letting you know that everything will be alright. So long as you don’t attempt to moisturize them.

Did you know my brown skinned, wided eyed Diamond in the rough-

YOU
ARE
LOVE.

(Then I drop the paper I'm reading from, tussle my afro and walk off stage)

1 comment:

sea us fly said...

wow.. im feelin that jont yo i cant lie.