Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amazing Bloggers .

i don't really consider myself a blogger. I just like to write && talk about shit that gets me excited. But i just want to let everyone know, IF I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG...i ACTUALLY read it ! I keep up with it and everything. I think it's absolutely amazing all the artsy, smart, intellectual, eclectic, stylish, beautiful people we have out here and i'm glad i started blogging. When i started it i honestly didn't know why. I didn't necessarily want any followers i just wanted to try it cause other people's blogs amazed me a lil bit, so i wanted to start my own. But i love to read others' blogs, and i appreciate all the people who follow me, and then take the time to comment ! Ya'll dont have too, but you do anyway. Bloggers are amazing, loves it !

-Besos, Melieka

4 comments:

'J'ason [^_-] 'D'avis said...

THANK YOU!!!!!...I Was Just Wondering If People, Besides My Friends, Actually Read My Page LOL

Melieka Nicole said...

lol ! i wonder that too , but ur welcome !

KB said...

lol. My minds has wondered to that also. And you're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

thanks!