Thursday, April 16, 2009

follow me .

Remember Confessions? Wasn't that like the best album ever? I was just listenin to "Follow Me" && i am really feeling this song right now. The lyrics are running parallel to my life at the moment but, lemme refresh ur memory: "There's more to my life then people could ever know. Sometimes i gotta smile, when i don't feel like smiling ; sit back && ride when i feel like driving. Nobody understands but you... ; Ooo i cant believe it...you came just in time with what i needed." Well that's the part that is making me feel some type of way anyway. I ♥ music !

-Besos, Melieka

3 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

OMG YESSSSSSSS.
that whole cd. take your hand. follow me. those were my two most favorites ahh superstar!

Melieka Nicole said...

yesss !
i loved superstar too && throwback :)

KB said...

Yeah...
Confessions is one of my fav albums. Follow Me & Superstar, FAVS...