Sunday, April 12, 2009

haven't done a blog in a while ..

thought i'd FiNALLY get back on my blog grind w/ a Finish the Sentence survey . Why? Cause i'm bored @ 3am. && most importantly .. why not ??




1. My ex is: short !

2. Maybe I should: finally pick && stop choosing .

3. I love: God && myself .

4. People would say that: I'm: a damn fool . but i know they love me for it .

5. I don't understand: boys. But i love them anyway .

6. When I wake up in the morning: i'm just happy to be ALiVE .

7. I lost: my mind && still haven't found it .

8. Life is full of: surprises .

9. My past was: a lesson in itself .

10. I get annoyed when: my time is wasted & when plans get broken .

11. Parties are: so freshman year . shit got old QUICK !

12. I wish: i was 100% happy with what i already had. then there would be no reason to make silly wishes. Cause wishin' don't get u ANYwhere.

13. Dogs are: the cutest .

14. Cats: = death ! (well they do when ur allergic !)

15. Tomorrow: is Easter !

16. I have a low tolerance for: ill tempered people. Get it together && stop bitchin !

17. If I had a million dollars: i'd never go broke. Cause i'd use that $$$ to make more $$$ !

18. I'm totally terrified of: being 30 years old. the only thing that would make 30 worth it is if i accomplish all the things i want . Terrified, yes. Worried no. God is on my side.

19. My spouse is: still a mystery . do you know him or something ?

20. My life: should be turned into a book.

No comments: